Hazel - Girl Spy

Hazel - Girl Spy
Hazel - Girl Spy

Monday 6 December 2010

No new cards; too busy writing and sending the ones I've already made. Trouble is when you make your own cards they tend to be thick and will not go through the slot at the Post Office so it cost me a small fortune to send all my babies out! I'll know to cut down on the embellies for next year!

Had a great time on Saturday helping Niven to make his Christmas cards. He's a wee star and talks nineteen to the dozen. I could have kicked myself that I never took my camera to capture his creations but its my age!

Very sad day today going to Frank's funeral. There was and still is a densely freezing fog hanging over the town and the pavements and roads are like sheets of ice but we got to the crematorium without too much trouble. My nephew has turned into a man; he'd come from Uni sporting a moustache and had a haircut and was wearing a suit (!) to honour his grandad. He seems to have sprouted overnight and reminded me so much of my own dad that the tears just spilled over. His two grandads liked to go to the Legion for a drink together back in the day and he was a credit to both of them today.

I think thats all for now, cheerio, Hazel x

No comments:

Post a Comment