Hazel - Girl Spy

Hazel - Girl Spy
Hazel - Girl Spy

Thursday 24 February 2011

Our baby girl in her Wedding Dress


Okay, I am so mushy I had to post a picture of Sian in the dress she has chosen for her wedding in New York in May. If you tell anybody I'm a mushbag then I'll be round yours pdq, lol! 

Sian had to make up her mind in a hurry so that alterations could be made in time etc. I am probably the only one who sees a tiny curly-haired moppet super-imposed on this lovely woman but I don't care; I am so proud and happy for her. If I could stop the waterworks I'd be quids in; I will have to pull myself together before the big day or I'll be howling in the middle of Central Park at the ceremony and giving everyone a fright - snot and tears not a good look for anyone especialy the MOTB.

No card; I am at a pain level  today that makes  me do everything everything slowly and gingerly but I'll get it done. I'm off to wallow in marshmallow fluff for a bit, on my own, as Mr H is having none. "Nice" was all he had to say when I showed him the photo but it's my guess he headed upstairs so quickly because he needed a mushy moment of his own! Cheerio for now,

5 comments:

  1. aawwww Hazel, she looks soooo lovely, no wonder you're it bits....you mushy thing, you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hazel she looks as stunning and so is the dress, no wonder you're so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Hazel, she looks so beautiful, the dress is stunning. I thought it was the MOTB's privilege to cry at the wedding - I know I did :) Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks beautiful Hazel, It will hit mr H on the day, when its real. another man is taking his baby girl off to a new life.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh she looks amazing. I hope the wedding oges well and you all enjoy yourselves, and get in a quick bit of crafty shopping while you are in America

    Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete