Hazel - Girl Spy

Hazel - Girl Spy
Hazel - Girl Spy

Monday 21 February 2011

Docrafts LOTV Challenge #1

I have done no crafting today but wasted time, firstly sitting in the NHS walk-in centre for two and a half hours and then driving round  and round Newton Le Willows and then Bickerstaffe looking for a craft shop in each place. I eventually found them but did not manage to get any white A4 cardstock of 250/300gsm. The shop  at Bickerstaffe was a real treasure trove but it was really for selling on the net! I can't remember where I got the details but it was a normal address not a web address that was on show, hence my circling Bickerstaffe like a whirlin' dervish instead if shopping sitting comfortably at home.

I have a card which I have just entered in the Lili of the Valley challenge on DoCrafts.

Friendly fairies
I only have 4 LOTV stamps, and three of those are Christmas ones, but when I bought PomPom I also bought some of their squares or toppers. Gillian, the host of the first LOTV challenge, asked us to make a card with a friend theme. I used Diamond Stickles on the wings and the punched out pieces on the corners of the topper. The sentiment is another of the Sentiments 4 You by Lynne Salmon, to which I added a little gem. I am particularly proud of the ribbon and owe thanks to vix, from Docrafts, who told me how she did the ripple effect with foam pads.

Cheerio for now,


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Hazel, thanks for visiting my blog, have a good week.
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful card Hazel, I like the image and the soft colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete