Hazel - Girl Spy

Hazel - Girl Spy
Hazel - Girl Spy

Tuesday 8 February 2011

Slider Cards

Birdie Slider card, closed.


Birdie Slider Card, open


Hedgie Slider card, closed


Hedgie Slider, open

Just a couple of shares today as I was trying out a new technique, slider cards, which I followed from a video on Docrafts, < click to be taken to the vid. My love of anything new, to me at least, is well documented, so I had to have a go.  I get a bit daft with new folds etc and these are so effectively surprising, I made two just using bits and bobs to decorate. To be truthful, the first try was so-so (the sliding mechanism) which prompted me to try a second time. For the Birdie slider I used a set of Kars Clear Stamps to decorate and with the Hedgie slider, I used the Country Companions Clear Stamp set I won in a challenge. Coloured up with Promarkers!

It's my ma's 79th birthday today and we are going out, even Mr H, to celebrate, so will have to start now getting the slap on, if I am to look gorgeous, in time for lunch. Cheerio for now,





No comments:

Post a Comment