Hazel - Girl Spy

Hazel - Girl Spy
Hazel - Girl Spy

Friday 17 December 2010

Careless Blogger

In the middle of blogging about half an hour ago and the wireless router lost Internet connection and I forgot to click save! Pathetic!

I'm blooming freezing even inside. Went to Fir Tree as per for some delicious grub and tasty take-home treats and hogged the table by the wood burning stove. It's the last time I remember being warm today. The temperature has plummeted. Bought Mr H a huge sack of salt so he is ready for icy conditions but neither of us has been able to locally locate a snow shovel - sold out apparently. So my husband does not consider himself to be fully ready to fight the weather!

I made another exploding box card











I used 1 12" sheet of red and 1 of yellow card and 160gsm paper from the Papermania 12" Christmas Paper Pack for the box. The images are free digi stamps from the Fat Cat range from 'Simply Cards and Papercraft' and I used my Promarkers to colour up and a touch of Crystal Stickles and my glitter gel pens to add sparkle. I would have liked the lid to have been green but I don't have 12" green card and neither did my favourite craft shop. Still the yellow of the lid is reproduced by the yellow stars on the paper and I like the result.

And that's it for today;  cheerio for now, Hazel x

2 comments:

  1. Glad you liked the digi! I love this box, they make great Christmas dec's!!
    (Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this box is gorgeous!
    I love it, love it and love it!
    =D You make so much good creations, Hazel!
    Hugs, Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete