Hazel - Girl Spy

Hazel - Girl Spy
Hazel - Girl Spy

Monday 10 January 2011

Help for Katie

I have been a follower of Jak Heath's blog since before I got my own blog; not very long but I was fascinated by her work, particularly with La Pashe. She has a friend, Katie, who is also a crafter and who has been diagnosed with Stage 4 stomach cancer. Jak is raising money to help her friend and her friend's family through this horrible time by allowing them to build memories.

 Jak is not asking simply for money; she has corralled other artists and they have donated digi stamps etc (knowing crafters I'm prepared to bet they took little or no persuasion!)  to be sold in aid of 'Help for Katie'. Please go to Jaks blogspot here and see for yourself; you can go from there to Katie's blog and read the testament of this brave being. I dare you to feel other than connection with this fellow crafter! Kudos to Jak for this undertaking but I daresay that she would take no credit for trying to help.

Cheerio, Hazel x

No comments:

Post a Comment