Hazel - Girl Spy

Hazel - Girl Spy
Hazel - Girl Spy

Wednesday 5 January 2011

Entering Blog Challenges

I thought I would try to enter a couple of challenges outside the usual Docrafts challenge even though it is well outside my comfort zone, technologically, of course, as I am more than likely to get this totally muddled up.


I would like to enter two challenges with this card;
 Just Magnolia: Anything Goes 
 and Totally Tilda; Ribbons and Roses.
I'm not so sure how to link to the sites but as ever, I am prepared to have a go!

I even made notes about what I've used to make the card:
Magnolia Tilda with Gingerbread (thanks, Kimmi)
Lasting Impressions Guava and Blushing Daisy Cardstock
Pink ribbon and pink roses from Crafts 4 U 2 Do, St Helens.
Habico Autumn leaves clearstamps, embossed and coloured with Forest Promarker
Embossed clear stamp sentiment freebie from Do Crafts
Promarkers; Ivory, Satin, Blush, Caramel, Cinnamon, Tan, Antique Pink, Cocktail Pink, Rose Pink, Pastel Pink, Cool Grey 2

Now to try to link to the challenges, fingers crossed!

Cheerio, Hazel x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel your card is absolutely gorgeous, so sweet and I love the little Tilda you've used.

    There are many of us bloggers who started off on Do Crafts, I went off the site due to the changes and having trouble signing in.
    Thanks so much for coming to join us at Totally Tilda for our "Ribbons & Roses" challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely roses, beautiful card, thanks for joining us at the Totally Tilda Challenge, we're happy to have you!

    ReplyDelete