Hazel - Girl Spy

Hazel - Girl Spy
Hazel - Girl Spy

Friday 11 March 2011

Getting Straightened Out at Last!

Well, I have now got a new laptop and with a bit of chivvying, I got my recovered files from the other laptop. My digital stamps and my photos are saved so its a relief all round. Mind you it's an expense I could have done without what with the weddings. I need to get an outfit for New York as well, pdq.

While I have been without technology I have made a few cards; ostensibly for challenges which have now finished I expect but I can still let you have a look.

Penny Black Challenge on Docrafts





I just managed to post this by the skin of my teeth; we were asked to use orange and brown as the featured colours for this challenge.


This card uses my PomPom stamp and we were asked to be as girly as possible; I think I tried my best. I love the pink daises as an alternative to roses; I got them at 'The Works'.

More tomorrow maybe. I will also try to get round all my favourite blogs and leave comments. It was something I really missed. I didn't miss the weekly treat with Mum at Fir Tree Farm and John had a rather gorgeous pud in store. Pancakes, filled with stewed apple and rhubarb, drizzled with warm honey and served with a scoop of ginger ice cream. Just a lovely treat ( I only had a baked spud & salad!) and even with the beginnings of a cold,  it tasted delish! I had to pick up my dead laptop and the disc of files and then I went to Caroles Crafts for my Creative Cardmaking mag. I only realised after I had left that it wasn't the monthly mag that I had bought (it was due out today!) but a 'special' edition. Looks like I will have to go back........ never mind, eh, lol.

Anyway, I'm off to find something to eat, I've been so busy setting up the computer I didn't realise the time and there was no Mr H to remind me! Cheerio for now,


7 comments:

  1. Welcome back Hazel, glad you got all your digi's and piccys off your broken poota and glad you are beck online with us all

    Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back with us Hazel, both cards are beautiful,
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad your back with us Hazel and fab cards. Sorry, don't like pancakes, lol. Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are just adorable!

    Wanted to say thank you for visiting my blog. hope you enjoy the freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hazel how are you haven't heard from you in a while hope everything is ok now and you are fimally sorted for good love these cards they are gorjuss speak soon
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see you back Hazel though you clearly have not been sitting doing nothing - lovely cards. Those pancakes sound devine - though incredibly bad for the hips :) Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uhooi,,
    Waw,, These cards are nice, funny and creative,,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete